The Woodlands, Farnham
5 Bedroom Detached House
Alder House is a beautifully appointed five bedroom detached property built by reputable and quality local builders; scheduled for completion towards the end of the year.
The Woodlands is a stunning new-build exclusive of any development of just 9 homes in a private location. Drawing from the stunning surroundings and traditional village landscape, Charles Austin Homes have created properties that complement their natural environment. Internally the finish and layout has been carefully designed combining traditional and contemporary features to reflect a modern lifestyle. The Woodlands offers new-build homes finished to exacting standards and offering the highest quality fixture and fittings we have seen on a development.
Charles Austin Homes is a family developer who have built a strong reputation for building luxury homes in idyllic village locations. Charles Austin Homes are committed to creating high-end developments that sit in perfect harmony with their surroundings with aesthetic appearance and build quality being key components.
Through the front door there is a large welcoming hallway with a downstairs cloakroom, toilet and wash basin. To the front of the property is a study, stunning sitting room with a stone-built feature fireplace complimented by a Chesney log burner. To the rear of the property is a large open plan live-in kitchen with a snug, separate utility room and an orangery offering a dining area overlooking the stunning rear garden.
On the first floor are five spacious double bedrooms, three of which have en-suite and the modern house bathroom. The bathrooms are finished to the highest standards using the finest Italian porcelain tiles or natural stone tiles. The design of the bathrooms has been considered to give a luxury and totally bespoke finish, this is achieved with the use of made to measure glass, wet room shower floors and bespoke toilet areas to allow concealed cisterns to give a clean and seamless look.
Externally the house benefits from a large private garden and patio area, ideal for entertaining family and friends. The garage is adjoining the house, this is architecturally brilliant, but is also very practical, enabling you to get out of your car in the garage and carry the shopping straight into the kitchen via the utility room. The garage is completed by fully electric doors operated by remote control, electric car charging point, electric sockets and measures over 6 meters wide giving plenty of room to park two cars and still have room to open the car doors.Specification
- 10 year structural warranty provided by Global Home Warranties
- Natural stone construction
- Gas fired central heating
- Fibre telecoms and media
- Sandstone fire surround shaped and cut locally
- 6kw Chesney log burning stove (matt black)
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Natural flag stone floor throughout the ground floor
- Hand moulded Cornice in the principle rooms
- Specially machines skirting boards and Architrave to give a much deeper profile
- Smart controlled thermostats
- Open plan, locally crafted bespoke in frame kitchens
- Granite or Quartz work tops as standard
- Range cooker with induction hob
- Wine fridge
- American fridge freezer
- Bespoke cabinets with granite worktops
- High end natural stone or Italian porcelain products
- Clever LED lighting features shower and bath areas
- Walk in wet room style showers
- Hand crafted staircases
- Alarm with PIR motion sensors
- Outdoor lighting and security lighting
- Electrically operated door
- Car charging point, plug sockets and lighting
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call our Harrogate office on 01423 501 201 quoting reference HOP/8523 or email us.