The Woodlands, Farnham
5 Bedroom Detached House
- LAST REMAINING DETACHED AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2022 *
Elm Tree House is beautifully appointed 5 bedroomed detached property forming part of a prestigious high-quality and exclusive development. Each property is built from natural stone, complimented by hand crafted stone heads, blue slate roof, timber sash windows and hard wood sills. The development is located in the highly popular, picturesque and sought-after village of Farnham which lies in a Conservation Area and a Site of Importance for Nature Conservation.
Elm tree house is a Beautifully appointed five bedroom detached property built by reputable and quality local builders; scheduled for completion towards the end of the year.
The Woodlands is a stunning new-build exclusive development of just 9 homes in a private location. Drawing from the stunning surroundings and traditional village landscape, Charles Austin Homes have created properties that complement their natural environment. Internally the finish and layout has been carefully designed combining traditional and contemporary features to reflect a modern lifestyle. The Woodlands offers new-build homes finished to exacting standards and offering the highest quality fixture and fittings we have seen on a development.
Charles Austin Homes is a family developer who have built a strong reputation for building luxury homes in idyllic village locations. Charles Austin Homes are committed to creating high-end developments that sit in perfect harmony with their surroundings with aesthetic appearance and build quality being key components.
Through the front door is a welcoming hallway with high ceilings leading through to a large downstairs cloakroom with toilet and wash basin. There is a utility room with handmade bespoke units and granite work tops. To the front of the property is a study and stunning sitting room with stone-built feature fireplace complimented by a Chesney log burner. To the rear of the property is a large open plan kitchen with live-in dining and a picturesque orangery offering dining with a view of the rolling garden. Doors lead from kitchen to the patio, creating the perfect entertaining area.
On the first floor are five spacious double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite, and a modern house bathroom. The bathrooms are finished to the highest standards using the finest Italian porcelain tiles or natural stone tiles. The design of the bathrooms have been carefully considered with luxury and totally bespoke finishes, achieved through the installation of made to measure glass, wet room show floors and bespoke toilet areas to allow concealed cisterns giving a clean and seamless look.
Externally the house benefits from a very large private garden and patio area, ideal for entertaining family and friends. The garage is adjoining the house, which is architecturally brilliant and practical, enabling you to move from car to kitchen with ease. The garage is completed by fully electric doors operated by remote control, electric car charging point, electric sockets and measures over a substantial 6 meters wide giving plenty of room to park two cars and still have room for additional movement and storage..Specification
- 10-year structural warranty provided by Global Home Warranties
- Natural stone construction
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fibre telecoms and media
- Sandstone fire surround shaped and cut locally.
- 6kw Chesney log burning stove (matt black)
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Natural flag stone floor throughout the ground floor
- Hand moulded Cornice in the principal rooms
- Specially machined skirting boards and Architrave to give a much deeper profile.
- Smart controlled thermostats
- Open plan, locally crafted bespoke in frame kitchens
- Granite or Quartz work tops as standard
- Range cooker with induction hob
- Wine fridge
- American fridge freezer
- Bespoke cabinets with granite worktops
- High end natural stone or Italian porcelain products
- Clever LED lighting features in shower and bath areas
- Walk in wet room style showers
- Hand crafted staircases
- Alarm with PIR motion sensors
- Outdoor lighting and security lighting
- Electrically operated door
- Car charging point, plug sockets and lighting.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call our Harrogate office on 01423 501 201 quoting reference HOP/8525 or email us.